By accessing and using the web site of EOAS International and EOAS Organics (Private)
Limited, ("EOAS") you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Although care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on the EOAS web
site, INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AND IN NO
EVENT SHALL EOAS BE LIABLE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE,
UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED OTHERWISE.
- EOAS does not warrant that the web sites or the servers which make EOAS web site
available, are free from viruses or any other harmful elements.
- EOAS reserves the right to make changes and/or updates with respect to the information
contained on the web site at any time without notice.
- The EOAS web site may provide links to other web sites, which are not under the control
of EOAS. EOAS shall not be responsible in any way for the content of such
other web sites. EOAS provides such links only as a convenience, and the inclusion
of any link to any such web sites does not imply endorsement by EOAS of the content of
- The information provided on the EOAS web site may only be used, copied or distributed in
unmodified form for informational purposes.
- The web sites provide access to EOAS products and, therefore, may contain references or
cross references to specific EOAS products and services, which are not available.
Any such reference does not imply that EOAS intends to sell such products or services.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the
laws of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka.