- Our coconut vinegar is made from fresh coconut water which is a byproduct of coconut processing plant.
- Fresh coconut water is subjected to anerobic and aerobic fermentation processes.
- The vinegar goes through a pasteurization process and filled into food grade containers to ensure the safety of product.
- Coconut vinegar is an off-white colour liquid with characteristic vinegar taste and aroma with 4.1-5.1% of acetic acid.
- It contains polyphenols, nutrients and probiotics.
- Coconut vinegar widely used to preserve food and culinary purposes.
- Generally, coconut water vinegar improves the digestibility and control the blood sugar levels.
- According to the requirement of customer both organic and conventional product can be supplied.