Zingiber officinale Roscoe Rhizome is a commin condiment available in many foods and beverages. Gingerols, shogaols, paradols and zingerone contain in ginger resulted to ‘hot’ sensation in the mouth. Maturity, genotype and agro-climatic conditions are mainly affected to the quality of ginger. Considering all these facts we provide different formats of dried ginger with maximum quality.
- Traditionally used to support digestion.
- Used to treat stomach upset, diarrhea and nausea.
- anti-inflammatory √.antioxidant
- anti-ulcer activities
- Ginger is used to culinary purposes.
- Use to make vast range of food varieties such as curries, drinks, confectionaries.
- Ginger slices
- Ginger Powder
- Ginger TBC