The shelled dried seed of Myristica fragrans Houtt .The fruits are pendulous, broadly pyriform, yellow smooth, 7–10 cm long, fleshy, splitting open into two halves when ripe, showing the ovoid, 2–3 cm-long, dark brown shining seeds.
- Use as a remedy for digestive disorders, such as nausea, Vomiting and diarrhea.
- Use as a treatment for fevers, headaches and bronchial problems.
- Nutmeg add an intense, sweet, spicy aroma to bakery products, confectionaries and desserts.
- Nutmeg is used in cheese fondues.
- Nutmeg provide savoury products such as vegetable stews, sauces and processed meat.
- Nutmeg Whole
- Nutmeg Powder
- Nutmeg TBC