Curcuma longa L. Rhizome had been used as a food additive to improve the palatability, storage and preservation of food. The spice is cultivated in warm, rainy regions. The active ingredient in turmeric is curcumin.
- Turmeric has been used internally as a stomachic, tonic and blood purifier and
- Prevention and treatment of skin diseases
- Effective against biliary disorders, cough, anorexia, diabetic wounds, rheumatism and sinusitis.
- as an anti-inflammatory, to treat digestive disorders and liver problems
- Food Colouring.
- Principal ingredient in curry powder.
- Constituent of Mustard.
- Turmeric slices
- Turmeric Powder
- Turmeric TBC